RSS Feed

Done!

Omaha Bitch ‘Orgasmic Troopers’

Finally finished the Chaos tank – a month over schedule (photos are as useless as usual, but there we go):

 

The blood effect was made with Tamiya red acrylic, and epoxy glue – stretched with a cocktail stick. Honestly – this overall model was such a pain to make and paint, I don’t think I would do anything similar ever again. But it certainly improved my skills, and my confidence at tackling complex projects.

Made using: Rhino tank, hormagaunt talons, Chaos Spawn bits, some parts from the Corpse Cart, thick guitar wire, and lots of greenstuff/milliput.

Advertisements

7 responses »

  1. Wow, this thing is just sick and twisted. Love it!! Seriously some really good sculpting here

    Reply
  2. Yikes – that is terrifying! Delightfully disgusting, fantastic work!

    Reply
  3. That is terrifying. Well done! Seriously twisted…

    Reply
  4. Pingback: Finished Dreadnought | Hull Warhammer (& Stuff)

  5. Now that’s happens to a tank when you park it in the Warp for 10,000 years. Very nice (if also rather weird!) work, I’d reckon that’s well worth the effort you say it took.

    Reply
    • “I’d reckon that’s well worth the effort you say it took.”

      No, definitely not. Never again. It dragged on for months. I changed the way I approach things after that.

      Reply
      • Well I’d be proud of it if I were you :-) I might even try something similar inside the hull of my Chaos Knight Titan (although undoubtedly I’ll end up tearing my hair out and wondering why I didn’t listen to you in the first place!)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: