Nearly finished, but not quite:
As much as I like these models, they were a bit of a bugger to paint:
The last year of painting has been a bit up and down: from the disappointing conclusion to the Chaos Space Marine army I finished in Spring; to the more enjoyable, but over-ambitious, Necromunda diorama I made over the Summer.
I think I got the balance right on this project, though, which made it a good way to finish the year; and a springboard for the upcoming pieces I plan to work on. These are going to be a bit more colourful, and experimental. I’m also thinking of changing the format of this site a bit, to hopefully include more tutorials. Other than that, I wish people well for the upcoming year.